In addition to the main conference’s technical program, ICAC’17 will include a set of workshops. The goal of the workshops is to explore emerging research topics, and to provide a forum for authors to present early research results on topics related (but not limited) to all aspects of self-managing systems, e.g., performance, dependability, energy-efficiency, security, self-organisation, self-aware, and cognitive computing, and their applications, e.g., software design, datacenters, cloud, mobile, IoT, automobiles, smart houses/buildings, cities, and electric grids.
We seek proposals from individuals and teams interested in organizing strong workshops. Each workshop will be a half day or full day. The dates for paper submission, notification and camera-ready version would preferably be coordinated across the selected workshops. Papers submitted to the individual workshops will likely be due in late April 2017 (the notification of acceptance date of the ICAC main conference is April 19 2017), with the camera-ready version due in May. All workshop papers will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore.
The workshop proposal, in plain text or PDF (limited to 4 pages), should provide the following information:
- Title, scope and topics of the workshop
- The specifics of the workshop organization team
- Tentative committee lists (organizers, steering committee if any, etc.)
- Workshop tentative schedule
- Workshop format planned (papers, interactive discussion, panels, etc.)
- If the workshop has past workshops, the history of the workshop (where held, number of papers submitted and accepted, number of participants)
Please include a draft call for papers, if available.
Please send a whole copy of your proposal in PDF format to: email@example.com
|Proposals for Workshops||December 2nd, 2016|
|Notification||December 18th, 2016|
|Suggested Workshop Due Dates||March 29th, 2017|
|Suggested Notification||May 1st, 2017|